What is it? An inspiring, empowering 3-day residential programme in Bristol for teenage girls – aged 16 – 19 years – helping them to be confident, skilled and resilient for a changing world. It is for young women who want to make a positive difference in the world, but aren’t quite sure how to go about it.
Whats it all about? The Catalyst Bootcamp is all about young women coming together to have a conversation, to learn new skills, meet inspirational change-makers, to help them find their voice – to help them be ‘the change they wish to see in the world.’
How can you help? We have just launched our crowdfunder to support us to run this. There are opportunities for businesses to Sponsor Bursaries for young women from low-income families and disadvantaged backgrounds. www.crowdfunder.co.uk/catalyst-bootcamp
When is it? The 1st Catalyst Bootcamp will be held at Bristol University from August 22nd – 24th and we want to be able to offer as many free places as possible – that’s where you come in……..
There are 3 ways you can support us:
1. Sponsor a Bursary to provide a place for a young woman from a disadvantaged background – maybe get a team together at work to raise the sponsorship. Pledge the bursary through our crowdfunder page. The girl who receives this bursary will know it came from you and be in touch to tell you about her experience and what she learned from the Bootcamp.
2. Pledge on our crowdfunder to support the delivery of the Catalyst Bootcamp – there are loads of great rewards including; Riverford organic veg boxes, Pukka teas, fresh-range food vouchers, consultations with Tom Hunt or Natalie Fee, live band Steamhead Trappers for your private or corporate party! In addition you can pre-order exclusive copies of the Catalyst Handbook for teenage girls who you know or your local secondary school – or even reserve a place on the Catalyst Bootcamp for your own daughter or other special teenage girl in your life!
3. Follow, like and share our social media updates – and tell your friends and family about us!
Please invest in our Crowdfunder and be part of helping to realise our dream – and hopefully yours too – of inspiring, empowering and skilling young women for sustainable futures. www.crowdfunder.co.uk/catalyst-bootcamp
Why teenage girls?
- Teenage girls face a multitude of challenges from cyber-bullying, anxiety and other mental health issues – we provide practical skills to help increase self-confidence and to help them deal effectively with anxiety and stress.
- The world is facing some pretty serious social and environmental problems – the Bootcamp helps young women to be skilled & resilient for a rapidly changing world.
- For a fast-changing job market we also teach the ‘softer’ skills for employability including; team working, problem solving and clearer communication.
Who is it for? It is for teenage girls who want to make a positive difference in the world but aren’t quite yet sure how to go about it. Help us to make it happen.
To book a place or for more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.catalysechange.com
Also follow us on Twitter: @CatalyseCh #CatBootC & FB: catalysechange/